- An event/date is only confirmed and booked out with a non-refundable 50% reservation booking fee.
- In the unlikely event that our technicians/operators assigned to your event is unable to perform, due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or other emergency, Studio69 will send other technicians/operators with similar equipment and experience to cover the event at the same agreed upon cost.
- In the unlikely event that our equipment should totally fail (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power cut) a pro rata refund will be given for the time remaining.
- We reserve the right to cancel our services should we discover that the venue is unsuitable or dangerous to employees and the operation of equipment. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, we deem our staff or property to be under threat, we reserve the right to terminate our services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
- The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of the equipment caused by guests.
- No event rehearsals are included, unless it is specified on the quotation.
- DRONE AERIAL SERVICES: In the event of adverse weather conditions, drones will not be flown according to CAA regulations. Aerial services are not a paid service in our Wedding Packages, as it is a free feature with packages.
- We, Studio69 has the right to showcase wedding material work and can use it for marketing purposes.
The total fee, less the booking fee is to be paid in full by the client a week before event. The client may also wish to pay the full amount at any time before the date of event.
- No cash or cheque payments are allowed. Cash payment in hand or EFT will be accepted.
- The technicians/operators assigned to your event will be booking your date exclusively for you and will turn away all other work. The potential loss of work in the event of a cancellation is real and tangible; therefore, Studio69 will charge a cancellation fee. Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to Studio69. We do not accept telephone cancellations.
- If you cancel within 30-days of the event, the cancellation fee is 100% of the balance outstanding.
- If you cancel outside of the 30-day period, you will only forfeit your non-refundable 50% reservation booking fee.
- Studio69 unfortunately will not be paying out any refunds due to covid-19, BUT will move your booking to your new date if available.
- If we are booked for the new date, we will supply all our open dates around your new wedding date to reschedule.
- This rescheduling is only applicable to covid-19, if the rules and regulations does allow for your wedding to continue, but still want to reschedule, normal cancellation fees will apply.
- The client has the option of requesting Studio69 to extend the event past the requested end time. After reviewing request and checking with location about legality of extending the event time, Studio69 may grant the request at the rate of R 1100 per hour for each operator on site. The extension will be at the discreet of Studio69’s technicians/operators on duty.
Food & Beverages
- Your wedding day goes so quickly but for us it can be a long day without refreshments, and we are not always near a shop to cater for our self’s. Please ensure our staff at weddings/events are provided for, in terms of any food and any type of drinks so that we can operate at 100% to supply you with the best product available.
Event Transport & Accommodation
- Transport is calculated at R6.00 per kilometer, or in the event we need to fly, the cost of the flight tickets and all transport on the other side will need to be provided at your cost. You will need to provide accommodation for the team on the night of the event/s/shows. We will ask you to book and provide us with the relevant tickets. Events further than 120km one way from Cape Town, accommodation must be provided at client’s expense.
- Studio69 responsibilities to the client are to consult, advice, and provide a high quality video/photo production services. In no event shall Studio69 be held liable for any personal injury, property damage or subject to performance-related harassment or for any further mishaps occurring at the event that are directly or indirectly the fault of Studio69. Studio69 and the client agree to indemnify and not hold liable Studio69 for damages resulting from the performance-related harassment.
- One meeting is required to discuss the wedding program. Meetings can be done in the Wellington area – otherwise transport costs will be added. Meetings can also be done online via Skype & telephone.
Rain or Shine Events
- If the event is considered “rain or shine” and is taking place outdoors, the client must provide a tent or similar covering for our staff and the equipment. In the event of rain or adverse weather conditions, Studio69 can stop their services to ensure safety of all equipment. Unless a covering can be provided at that time, Studio69 will dismantle our equipment and leave the event. The client shall also be responsible for the FULL amount of the event, and no further action can be taken against Studio69 for losses.
Drone & Aerial Services
- Morné Smit is a holder of a RPL (Remote Pilot license). We as Studio69 hold the right to cancel flights on the day depending on location, airspace and weather or private property permission according to CAA Regulations, safety is priority. In our packages we do not charge for aerial services at weddings as this is a gift/bonus to our packages.
Final Product / Delivery
- All wedding/post production work done by Studio69 has a waiting period of 6-8 weeks, this may vary.
- Studio69 is situated in Wellington – for deliveries outside Wellington a delivery fee will be charged or can be picked up at our office.
2416total visits,3visits today